Timesite by default sends all emails via our own email server. This server is constantly monitored to ensure it is always whitelisted and healthy. We send email using the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is not monitored and any emails sent to it will effectively go directly to trash.
The default email settings are however not ideal for most businesses who prefer to have emails sent from their own email addresses. We have a number of options to help achieve this.
Options for sending emails, click on each one for more details.
- Use the system defaults and send from email@example.com
- Enter your own email address and use it as the default sending address (uses the On Behalf method)
- Configure Timesite to use your own SMTP server and enter your own email address.
- Use Amazons email server instead of the Timesite email server
- Send all emails via your own Microsoft 365 email service