Log into your Microsoft Entra Admin Center.
1. Click on the Applications menu, then App Registrations then New registration
2. Enter a name for the application, this name can be anything you like. Leave all other settings as their defaults, then click register at the bottom of the screen
3. Copy the Application (client) ID and the Directory (tenant) ID from the next screen
4. Click on the Add a certificate or secret.
5. Ensure you have Client secrets selected and click +New client secret
6. Enter any description you like for the secret and select an expiry date. It is up to you how long to set this date, when it is reached you will need to create a new secret and enter it into Timesite. Click Add when your done.
7. Copy the Value, this is the Client secret. If you forget this step you will need to create a new secret as this is the only time you will have access to it. You should also take note of the Expires date.
8. Click on API Permissions and then + Add a permission
9. Click on Microsoft Graph
10. Select Application permission, Type mail.se in the select permissions search box. Expand Mail and then check the box next to Mail.Send. Click Add permissions
11. You should see a message box with a green tick to say the permissions have been saved, you should then click the Grant admin consent for xxxx.com, Click yes to the popup asking for confirmation.
12. You should see two green ticks as shown below.
13. You should now have three values. The Client ID, Tenant ID and Client Secret and the Client secret expiry date. Enter these in the screen below. Ensure you click the Use 365 Email Service check box.
14. Click Save and send Test Email, the system will send a test email to the email address setup in the General tab of this screen as shown below
15. Your all done. All emails sent from the Timesite platform will now be sent by your Microsoft 365 account.