TimeSite Pro features can be customised in a wide variety of ways in this settings screen. This includes:
- Your company settings: do you want to use Departments to categorise Projects and Users; and do you want to manage timesheets and users across different companies in your organisation.
- Client: enable client codes, allow your clients to log into your TimeSite Pro account.
- Project: add different data fields to the Project record such as recording project status and types.
- Task: enable task codes, enable GL allocation field for tasks, enable task begin and end dates. The Enable different Tasks for Projects enables you to use Project Templates to record a standard set of tasks to be created when you add a new project to TimeSite Pro.
- GPS: enables a GPS location to be added to a timesheet record from our mobile apps and your browser. See How to use GPS Logging for more information on this feature. You can also configure TimeSite Pro to use Geofencing to alert users when they enter and leave a project or job site. See How to use Geofencing for more information on this feature.
- Kiosk: enables you to set our mobile tablet app into Kiosk mode allowing multiple users to clock-on and clock-off via a unique PIN code. See Kiosk Mode for more information on this feature.
- Sign-on: enables you to use a Facebook, Google and LinkedIn account for single sign-on (SSO) by your users. See How to use Single Sign-On for more information on this feature.
- Misc: you can enable budgets in Projects and Tasks, enable sales commission calculations, and allow users to change the layout of different screens such as the Timesheet screen.
Many of these settings are referred to elsewhere in our Knowledge Base when describing TimeSite Pro features in more detail.