Thanks for deciding to use TimeSite Pro. To get started with your subscription, we suggest that you follow the following three steps:
1. Delete all of our demonstration data and any test data and settings that you might have entered. Note that all your configuration settings will be reset to a default setting. Take a moment to note down any specific settings that you have modified during your trial that you will want to configure in your production environment.
You should also use this opportunity to check your timesheet period and anchor date settings. These settings can only be changed if there are no timesheet records in your account database. If you need to change these settings from the way that our demo was set up, then remove all demo data and go to Settings > System Settings > Timesheets to change Timesheet Period, First Day of Week (if weekly timesheets) and Timesheet Period Anchor Date (if a fortnight or 4-week timesheet period).
2. Set up an Administration only super-user if you need to. When we first set up a trial account, the initial user is created as a Resource and Administrator user. It may be that your administrator user doesn't need to enter timesheets as well. In that case, you should:
- create a new Administration user, note that the login name will need to be different to your initial user, you can change this later,
- give this new Administration user access to all TimeSite Pro functions, specifically enable HR access so that you can manage User records,
- login as this new administration user and confirm that all the Security and other settings have been set up correctly,
- delete the original Resource and Administrator user, confirm that a user count has changed.
See Admin > User
3. Set up your subscription.
Go to Settings > Subscription.
- Set your preferred subscription plan in Manage Plan.
- Enable Include Rostering and Award Interpretation if you want to use these features.
- Select Credit Card Billing and your credit card details, or select Manual Invoice in Payment Details.
See Settings > Subscription for detailed information on setting up your subscription.
Once you have your account subscription set up, let us know if you would like to talk about any configuration assistance that you might need. We'll be happy to help with this. You might also like to review our help article on Planning for your TimeSite Pro implementation.