The TimeSite development team has been working hard implementing our new UI/UX design with a new build rolled out over the weekend, 11 Feb 2018. We have also corrected a number of errors that have been identified by our users and our testing programs. Major (and minor) new features that have been released include:
- System Settings now allows both default Country and State to be set. These defaults will be used when creating new records that have country/state fields.
- We have received valuable feedback from our customers regarding their use of smaller laptop screens and so we have implemented a new "Smaller Screen" option that will optimise the number of timesheet rows that can be displayed.
- Both the Timesheet Setting and Quick Settings menus how show thumbnail images of the different screen designs aiding the selection of your preferred timesheet layout.
- We continue to improve our integration with MYOB Online ensuring that the linking process is more robust and implementing an improved capability to automatically set up the connection to MYOB Online. This will also improve the way that we can link with various MYOB record types including Jobs, Activities, Clients, and so on.
- Notices will soon be able to be sent to users via both emails and SMS messages; we will be extending these capabilities progressively over forthcoming releases.
- Charts and Reports in the Dashboard panel now include a Print option. Reports can be further customised to match your requirements.
- We have released an update to our smartphone and tablet app to crush a couple of bugs that we missed. Please update to version 1.3.11 as soon as you can.
We're really excited about the positive feedback we've been receiving about our new design style. Our designers are thrilled at the impact they are having on our development team. We continue to seek your input though. If you have any suggestions or requests on how we can continue to improve either our functionality and our look, please don't hesitate to send a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.