The TimeSite Pro development team brings 2021 to a close with our final update to thank our customers, partners and supporters for all their help and encouragement during, what has been for all of us, a difficult year. Nevertheless, we feel that we've achieved quite a lot in spite of the many challenges we've all faced.
- We've implemented Shifts and Rosters to help with your resource planning.
- Trust Accounting has been extended to include different account types.
- Billing adjustments have been improved with audit tracking, colour coding of adjusted entries, and aggregating multiple timesheet entries into a single invoice line.
- Automated subscription billing as user numbers change.
- Additional billing options for fixed-price projects.
- Improved the productivity of our approval and authorisation workflows.
- Multiple improvements to various payroll and accounting integrations including MYOB, Xero, and KeyPay.
- Upgraded our AWS infrastructure including improved security and monitoring services.
We'll start laying out our 2022 development themes and plans in the new year. We won't be implementing any major changes to TimeSite Pro over the holiday period. Our support systems — chat, email tickets, and account monitoring — will continue to be available except on public holidays. Our team will take a break from Christmas Eve through to 3 January 2022.
We wish everyone a happy holiday season and look forward to a wonderful 2022.
Warm regards, The TimeSite Team
New Features and Improvements
Here is our final list of updates and improvements for the year.
- Rename task GL cost allocation field to GL Code.
- Add GL Code to search grids if it is enabled.
- Add GL Code to the task template and ensure changes to the field in the template task record are propagated to all related tasks.
- Display the field in the exported batches timesheet details grid so it can be exported.
- Add the ability to export the timesheet grid in the exported batches screen to Excel.
- Change the KeyPay timesheet list screen in the export screen to display the work type and expense category.
- Remove the following reports: Accounting - Utilisation - Period, Accounting - Utilisation - Dates, Accounting - Margin - Period.
- Update the trigger that is responsible for maintaining the adjusted cost hours, this is used to calculate true cost and margin figures.
- Improve logging details regarding emails sent.
- Ensure the create shifts method works when multi companies are used.
- Ensure project budgets are shown in the dashboard if no timesheet records have been entered yet.
- Upgrade the KeyPay integration to V2.2.
- Remove the Money axis text from charts in the dashboard.
- Add Aggregation feature to the invoice screen, this hides all selected timesheet records and creates two extra invoice line item records, on negative and hidden and the other positive, the amount is the sum of the selected timesheet records.
- Resolve an issue with some popups in the invoicing screens not closing when cancel was clicked.
- Add a new progress indicator to KeyPay exports.
- Show the task code field in the export screens if this field is enabled.
- Update the smart invoice templates to correctly deal with records that have the hidden status set.
- Move the enable grid personalisation setting to Settings > System Settings > Personalisation.
Implement changes to the invoice table to store the percentage split of the invoice value based on time, non-time, credit and debit extra invoice items.
Resolve issues with the invoice screen not updating the on-screen invoice total figure in every instance.
Resolve issues where the stored invoice total could be incorrect if no changes were made to an invoice after an invoice line item was deleted.
Ensure the new aggregate time button is disabled when the invoice is locked.
Add two new reports to the accounting group to show invoiced and received revenue based on managers, introducers and the run by a person.