Timesite has the ability to install as an app into your Procore site. Once installed Timesite will monitor all time card related activities with the aim of maintaining a replicated copy of all time card records created since the Timesite Pro app was installed and activated within your Procore company.
1. Install the Timesite Pro app into your Procore company, during installation ensure Timesite Pro has permission to interact with all existing Procore projects and any new ones created. Ensure all requested permissions are approved.
2. Once the Timesite Pro app is installed open the Timesite Pro app and go to Settings -> Automatically Import Timesheets -> Settings. click Connect to Procore.
3. If your not already logged into your Procore account you will be asked to. Once logged in you will be presented with a screen to select the Procore company to work with. Select the company you wish to work with and click OK.
4. Timesite will now setup the required links with Procore, these links will cause any new time card records in Procore to be created, updated or deleted in Timesite Pro.
5. The process of creating timesheet records in Timesite Pro will automatically create:-
Users if they don't already exist in Timesite.
Tasks if they don't already exist in Timesite. Tasks will only be created if they match tasks in the .Import matching template. Tasks = Time type records
Project item records if they don't already exist. Project Items = Cost code records.
6. All data in the Procore time card except the Classification field are stored or matched to fields in the Timesite timesheet record.
If you wish to remove the link between Timesite Pro and Procore go to the screen in Timesite Pro:- Settings -> Automatically Import Timesheets -> Settings and click Disconnect. This will remove the links created between the two apps and remove all Procore connection data from Timesite Pro.
In the Timesite Pro screen:- Settings -> Automatically Import Timesheets -> Settings. There is a section at the bottom of the screen called:- Webhooks. This section shows the Last 20 processed messages from Procore, The pending or to be processed messages and the Failed messages. These messages are sent to Timesite Pro by Procore so Timesite knows about timecard record changes that occur in Procore.